#118 - Honest Abe

There is always a lesson to learn when you watch “The Rifleman.” There is no better teacher for Mark than his father, Lucas McCain. Lucas teaches Mark from “The Bible” and from experience. Sometimes the lessons are hard ones and at times rather easy ones. They are still lessons learned! Let’s discuss the lessons learned in each episode. “Every lesson you learn makes you a better partner.” “Just remember the lessons!”
wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

#118 - Honest Abe

Post by wildwest » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:52 pm

some thoughts on this episode....

When Lucas and Abe go to town, watch Lucas get off the buckboard, his legs gets tangled up in the reins and has to do a 'two step' to get out of them, he did save the scene.

also at the end the gun Mark is holding is loaded. (although Renewed Fan saw that it really wasn't, blooper there) but anyway Abe told Mark is was loaded and emptied cartridges out of it.

can't Mark tell if a gun is loaded or not?? is that why Lucas would not let Mark have a gun? and WHY would Lucas let Mark have a gun if it was loaded, did he not check it?

just saying....
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Return to ““Just Remember the Lessons!” - 2015 to present”