#46 - Eddie's Daughter

There is always a lesson to learn when you watch “The Rifleman.” There is no better teacher for Mark than his father, Lucas McCain. Lucas teaches Mark from “The Bible” and from experience. Sometimes the lessons are hard ones and at times rather easy ones. They are still lessons learned! Let’s discuss the lessons learned in each episode. “Every lesson you learn makes you a better partner.” “Just remember the lessons!”
Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Re: #46 - Eddie's Daughter

Post by Dana » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:28 pm

I watched the sharpshooter last night eddie must have bought the hotel from judge hanavan or at least took over as manager. When did Sweeney buy the last chance.

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:39 pm

Don;t know the answer to those two great questions.....but has everyone noticed Eddie, Sweeney and Josh Moore (owner of the hardware store in The Jailbird) were all bald.

Maybe the barbers haircuts weren't all that great.
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:28 am

wildwest wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:39 pm
Don;t know the answer to those two great questions.....but has everyone noticed Eddie, Sweeney and Josh Moore (owner of the hardware store in The Jailbird) were all bald.

Maybe the barbers haircuts weren't all that great.
Maybe Mark didn't want another store-bought haircut.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:55 pm

I don't think Mark, who was on the edge of adolescence, knew exactly what a hussy was, but he had a pretty good idea and knew it would make Lucas agitated and uncomfortable if he asked pa about it.. lil was in her early twenties and had issues. Lil was an adolescent emotionally. She was dressing provocatively to stick it to her pa.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:56 am

Would Lucas have been as sympathetic to Eddie if Eddie had been short for Edwina? What say you?

Return to ““Just Remember the Lessons!” - 2015 to present”