#46 - Eddie's Daughter

There is always a lesson to learn when you watch “The Rifleman.” There is no better teacher for Mark than his father, Lucas McCain. Lucas teaches Mark from “The Bible” and from experience. Sometimes the lessons are hard ones and at times rather easy ones. They are still lessons learned! Let’s discuss the lessons learned in each episode. “Every lesson you learn makes you a better partner.” “Just remember the lessons!”
Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Re: #46 - Eddie's Daughter

Post by Dana » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:01 pm

Blanch told albie johnny delong would have been alive if albie had been sober. How much did lil know about the robbery. Was the money lil had hush money? Could lil have gone for a doctor for help? Is lil taking a plea deal?

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:25 pm

Dane.....some really good points to ponder for sure
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:32 am

Thank you. In the executioner, Lucas went ballistic upon learning russell ganaway Hid the money at the ranch. Did it not occur to Lucas that lil might have done the same thing? (Like I said, it never occurred to me until watching this episode the last time that lil accidentally on purpose did the same thing). We all know you don't mess with mark, but would Lucas have cut lil some slack because she is female and the daughter of one of his best friends?

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:59 pm

Like father like son: Lucas is a sound sleeper and so is Mark! As far as we know , Mark does not wake up during the ruckus with alive, blanch, lil, Eddie, and pa!

Deneen
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by Deneen » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:45 pm

:msn-oh: I can usually recognize guest stars from the Rifleman on other westerns. But I didn't recognize (Lillian Halstead) Gloria DeHaven on "Wagon Train" until now. Duh! :lol:

~Deneen~
Lucas to Mark: "I love you more than anything else in the whole world."

Return to ““Just Remember the Lessons!” - 2015 to present”