The Apple Dumpling Gang

2014 and prior postings from the TV Western forum.
ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

The Apple Dumpling Gang

Post by ruskin » Tue May 09, 2017 7:55 pm

Michelle P.:5230 wrote:I watched this movie all the time when I was a kid!  I loved Don Knots from Andy Griffith and Bill Bixiby from The Incredible Hulk...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIfoI4AXXzo&feature=PlayList&p=7DD602BF9B373D66&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=69Link broken

It's a comical side of Westerns!  I recently purchased this movie off the cheap rack at Wal-Mart
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Re: The Apple Dumpling Gang

Post by ruskin » Tue May 09, 2017 7:56 pm

cowgirl:5304 wrote:Don Knotts & Tim Conway are adorable in this.  And I just love Bill Bixby.

I never find much on those cheap racks at Wal-Mart, I guess I better start looking closer.

Thanks for sharing Michelle, this is a great comedy/western and a classic!
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Re: The Apple Dumpling Gang

Post by ruskin » Tue May 09, 2017 7:56 pm

rooster davis:5384 wrote:Apple Dumpling Gang was on one of my cable / dish channels, not very long ago, maybe a couple months or so. It was kind of amusing but I didn't think I'd watch it again so I didn't burn it off to a DVD.

Those cheap DVD bins can be a treasure trove. On one $5 package I got a set that had 3 or 4 DVD's crammed with 50's Westerns including my first half dozen Range Riders, Fury, Cisco Kid, 3 Rifleman's, and a bunch of others. There were quite a few Lone Ranger but I'm not into LR unfortunately. Still though for the price it was a bargain.
Judy (Ruskin)

Return to “TV Westerns Archives”