Cowboys & Aliens (2011)

2014 and prior postings from the TV Western forum.
ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Re: Cowboys & Aliens (2011)

Post by ruskin » Tue May 09, 2017 9:12 pm

Renewed Fan:31676 wrote:Yes, I forgot to mention in my earlier post, that I did enjoy it as an action movie.

Renewed Fan
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Post by ruskin » Tue May 09, 2017 9:13 pm

BluewindFarm:31683 wrote:
Renewed Fan:31676 wrote:Yes, I forgot to mention in my earlier post, that I did enjoy it as an action movie.

Renewed Fan
Renewed Fan, I'll agree with that statement.  But as I said earlier, I think I was wanting more out of the movie.

Cowgirl, I don't think it was totally the jeans, but the chaps that accentuated Daniel Craig's derriere.    :lol:

I guess I didn't pick up on Buck Taylor and his sons because I was 'grossed out' by the scalps hanging from the saddles -- yuck!
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Post by ruskin » Tue May 09, 2017 9:15 pm

TVFan:31685 wrote:
I don't think it was totally the jeans, but the chaps that accentuated Daniel Craig's derriere.
He did look nice, if a little thin for my taste.  He must work out a lot for the James Bond movies because his chest always seemed much bigger in those movies.  I guess it was appropriate that he was a scrawnier looking cowboy in this one.
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Post by ruskin » Tue May 09, 2017 9:16 pm

cowgirl:31865 wrote:
He must work out a lot for the James Bond movies because his chest always seemed much bigger in those movies.
I'm would bet for those James Bond's movies you would have to be fit.

I remember years ago reading an interview with Roger Moore when he was James Bond.  He said he always felt they were trying to kill him!   :wink:

I also remember an interview with Harrioson Ford.  He said he always had to workout/buff up for Indian Jones.  He also said he hated to work out!  :wink:
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Post by ruskin » Tue May 09, 2017 9:19 pm

Dan Starnes:32757 wrote:Not much of an alien type movie goer myself, but we went and I actually really enjoyed the movie. I will watch it on DVD also.
Judy (Ruskin)

Return to “TV Westerns Archives”