Longjohns

Mark McCain was as important to the show as the Rifleman himself. Let's talk about his sweet nature and sensitivity. Always learning from Lucas, sometimes the hard way, fear of losing his only parent, times he got into trouble, their respect for each other, and how he was portrayed as a motherless kid but had the insight and determination of a disciplined adult.
Deneen
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Re: Longjohns

Post by Deneen » Sun May 14, 2017 7:43 am

cowgirl:50139 wrote:
Mark is leaving his longjohns on the kitchen table and goes to bed what will he wear to bed? Blooper? I wonder if he had a second pair or maybe he would....naw that wouldn't be wholesome.
Thanks Markisddg! I added it to the blooper section.....

http://www.riflemanconnors.com/bloopers/gun_shy4.htm
Lucas to Mark: "I love you more than anything else in the whole world."

Deneen
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by Deneen » Sun May 14, 2017 7:49 am

markisddg:50490 wrote:Thanks Cowgirl. I always wondered why Mark left them on the table....If I were Lucas I'd have said get those filthy things off my table.

I'm glad that Mark started wearing the union suit to bed and not a night shirt. He was pretty cute in that night shirt.

I think Lucas just slept in his under draws. In First Wages he gets out of bed shirtless and has to put on his pants...he must have had on some underwear I hope. In Conflict when he's getting ready to go to bed he starts taking off his shirt and probably the pants came later.

Deneen
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by Deneen » Sun May 14, 2017 7:52 am

NewFANatic:57442 wrote:I think the wardrobe dept had to deal with a huge body temp difference between Chuck and Johnny. Chuck was always sweaty and usually just in shirtsleeves; while Johnny was usually in his long-sleeved shirt with either a long underwear shirt under it, or a jacket on over it...

Aren't there several episodes where Johnny is wearing what looks like his regular shirt but it looks like it has a white lining? Kind of like a long underwear shirt was sewn inside of his regular shirt... You can tell when his cuffs are unbuttoned and there are no undershirt sleeves sticking out.

Deneen
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by Deneen » Sun May 14, 2017 7:56 am

NewFANatic:57443 wrote:Which episode is Mark seen in just his longjohns in one scene?

How many episodes was he wearing his nightshirt with his longjohns on underneath?

Deneen
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by Deneen » Sun May 14, 2017 7:58 am

wildwest:57448 wrote:Mark is in his nightshirt when Uncle Johnny comes in late and he meets him on the porch and walks him inside

Mark is in a nightshirt at the lady's   house waiting for Lucas to return in The Angry Gun

Mark was in his nightshirt and slippers a lot.    he was SO cute

Return to “Mark's Room 2015 to present”