The Expendables

2014 and prior posts. This section has been amalgamated with archives from The Ol' West Video Place with sub -forum for YouTube & the stars.
ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

The Expendables

Post by ruskin » Mon May 08, 2017 10:19 pm

cowgirl:21395 wrote:My daughter & I went to the movies on Friday & saw T'he Expendables'
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

A team of mercenaries head to South America on a mission to overthrow a dictator.

Great movie, lots of action!  Great cast!  Arnold Swartzenegger made a cameo appearance.
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Re: The Expendables

Post by ruskin » Mon May 08, 2017 10:19 pm

cowgirl:21436 wrote:It sure was great seeing all these stars together.

Just a tid bit here.....

Sylvester Stallone breaks his neck shooting fight scene in veteran action heroes' movie

The veteran action hero had emergency surgery and a metal plate inserted in his neck following the accident on the set of The Expendables.
The 63-year-old actor was filming a fight with wrestling co-star Stone Cold Steve Austin, 45, in the upcoming movie, but it was so realistic that Stallone ended up with a hairline fracture in his neck.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... movie.html
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Re: The Expendables

Post by ruskin » Mon May 08, 2017 10:20 pm

CHUCKED:39351 wrote:I saw this movie a couple weekends ago. It was just great to sit down to a good 'ol 80s style action flick once again. Sly was great; I just suspended disbelief and drank it all in for 2 hours lol. Best part... after the close escape Sly spins the plane back around for some of the most edge-of-your-seat strafing // explosive payback ever put on film BOOOYAH!!!
Judy (Ruskin)

Return to “The Movie Theatre Archives”