Christmas Video

Anyone that has a video to share can post it here. This is where you can show off your talent. We here at the ranch enjoy these great videos, keep 'em coming!
ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Christmas Video

Post by ruskin » Thu May 11, 2017 10:45 pm

Michelle P.:13898 wrote:I made this video for Margie as her Christmas present.  Several members of the ranch helped me put this together, and I thank you very much!  I thought it would be neat for us to join in with Chuck and wish everyone a merry Christmas.

Thanks to everyone for all their help.  Dakota chose some of the pictures as well.  Sorry for the poor quality, but I didn't have enough "real" pictures to work from!

---video no longer available---
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Re: Christmas Video

Post by ruskin » Thu May 11, 2017 10:46 pm

Pirates09:13901 wrote:Aww! I loveed it Michelle!!! And that clip you used that started at 3:00, I used to watch that movie all the time when i was younger!
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Michelle P.:13902 wrote:Thanks, Mary.

Diana actually sent it to me.  As I was watching it today, I thought I had seen it before.  I can't remember where or when or how...but I do remember watching it.  I remember his laugh and always think he'd be the perfect Santa Clause!

My son watched it and he said - What????  No wonder there's no santa clause!  He died from lung cancer...I told him it was a different time back when the movie was made.
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Dianna:13919 wrote:Wonderful video Michelle. Loved it.
Judy (Ruskin)

Return to “The Ol' West Video Place Archives”