Question for Dianna about posting videos

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Question for Dianna about posting videos

Post by ruskin » Thu May 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Dominique:20398 wrote:Thank you for posting the video of JC singing.  How do you go about posting a video from youtube to the Ranch?  Thank you.
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Re: Question for Dianna about posting videos

Post by ruskin » Thu May 11, 2017 6:32 pm

Dianna:20403 wrote:Having trouble so I'm going to try this. When I reply and click [ or] in telling you how to do it, it doesn't print my instructions instead it tries to put a video that's not there so there's a blank box instead. So I'm going to have to spell out right and left parenthesis but you just click them on your keyboard.

Go to youtube and click on the video you want. The url is at the very top of that page. Right click it and copy url. Come to ranch and go where you want to post it and, hit your left parenthesis,type in video and hit your right parenthesis, then right click and paste the url, then click right parenthesis, then /, then type video and click your right parenthesis. Do not put any spaces in between any of this.

If this isn't clear you just e-mail Margie and tell her to give you my e-mail address and I can show you on that.

Oh I know. Just move your mouse over quote at the top of this reply.See how it's left parenthesis, quote and then right parenthesis and at the end it's the same but has the / in it. That's how you post video.You just type video instead of quote inside parenthesis and put url where it says text.and then type /video inside parenthesis at the end with no spaces.
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Post by ruskin » Thu May 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Michelle P.:20407 wrote:

Code: Select all

[video]videourlherewithnospaces[/video]
As far as I know, you can only post Youtube videos here.
Judy (Ruskin)

ruskin
Technical Ranch Hand
Technical Ranch Hand

Post by ruskin » Thu May 11, 2017 6:38 pm

cowgirl:20415 wrote:Yes YouTube videos are the only ones that seem to take in here.  The others you will need a link to the video.
Judy (Ruskin)

Return to “YouTube & the stars Archives”