Query about the actress

We all know what the movies and Western shows tell us about the old West, but what are the facts? Here, we’ll discuss what these truths are, and get a better idea of what life was like in the real West!
Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Query about the actress

Post by Dana » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:41 am

I have done some internet research , but have not been able to find any answers. What happened to the person who fatally injuring Jacob black? We're there any laws regarding riding a horse recklessly or failing to control a wagon? We're there laws about leaving the scene of an accident? How about vehicular manslaughter?

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Re: Query about the actress

Post by wildwest » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:39 pm

You raised some really good points! many unanswered questions in several episodes when Lucas was blinded by the gunpowder he was almost run down in the street also.

in The Deserter........Lucas said " I couldn't help but notice the soldiers riding around. That was because one of them almost ran me over! and then..."Another horse and rider raced by."

Like I always wondered when Billy (Michael Landon) escaped from jail he rode off on Razor. Did Billy ride to the Ponderosa??? and when did Billy bring Razor back.

in End of a Young Gun when they rescued Mark and brought him back.....why didn't Mark ride Blue Boy out to the cliffs??? Where was Blue Boy?

so many unanswered questions. that would be a good trivia post for you Dana
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Return to “The Real West – Fact or Fiction”