A movie star!

Mark had several different ideas of what he wanted to be when he grew up. I though it would be fun to name some of these.
cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

A movie star!

Post by cowgirl » Fri May 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Michelle P.:18077 wrote:Hate to mention this, but Chuck Connors (Lucas McCain) mentioned it first in The Gambler Returns...

So, I wonder if Mark ever wanted to be a actor/Movie Star?
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Re: A movie star!

Post by cowgirl » Fri May 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Rhiannon:18095 wrote:Good question Michelle. I thought it was a bummer that Mark went that way. Of all the things he could have done, I like this the least because it was the 1880's not the next century and it also bummed me out that he left Lucas that way. I know kids do that always but some stayed on ranches for generations.
I don't think that Mark was tough enough for that hard life when he got older. It seemed to fit him more when he was younger. So who knows..  he'd probably had enough of mending fences and all the rest of the physical work. He wasn't exactly built for hard labor was he?
I could see him being a surveyor more or something else where he would use his intellect rather than his body. He seemed to like to make money a lot too and was pretty good at manipulation to get what he wanted from his Pa
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

Return to “When I grow up I wanna be... (2015 to present)”