Riverdale and RIfleman

I thought it would be neat to have a place to discuss "The Rifleman" episodes. If there is an episode you wish to discuss in length, please feel free to post it here.
Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Re: Riverdale and RIfleman

Post by Dana » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:45 am

Another poignant scene tonight: f.p. and Fred hug and have forgiven their differences at f.p.'s 50th birthday party.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:15 am

Does anyone else think Evelyn will soon be found murdered and betty will be the number one suspect? Of course, Toni could have declined, but I thought it was not just stupid and irresponsible, but heartless for betty to suggest Toni show the video of cliff shooting Jason to Cheryl. By the by , where is Mrs.Edgar evernever?

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:16 am

Lucas looks really uncomfortable when Mark asks him what a hussy is. F.p. and jughead look like they wish the ground would swallow them up when they are interviewing Penelope's courtesan and she goes into details about her job.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sat Apr 20, 2019 7:19 pm

Where are toni's parents? We know she has a grandfather she adores; much like Cheryl-deep down-adores nana blossom. I can't tell if Cheryl is pretending to have fallen under Edgar's spell or is she "buying the farm"?

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:58 pm

Re Jason: Has Cheryl slipped and given herself away? Cheryl said the video of her father killing Jason was fabricated. Did clifford Photoshop the video to protect Cheryl?

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:59 pm

The final scene between Fred and Archie promises to be sad and sweet. However, I wonder if the eventual twist will be to make Fred the gargoyle king.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Thu May 02, 2019 4:04 am

Betty with a gun is truly a frightening idea! Like Lucas, betty has a sanctimonious side. She truly loves her mother and adores Kevin, but there is something condescending and judgmental about the way she treats them. At the farm alice and Kevin have found unconditional acceptance.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sat May 04, 2019 8:29 pm

If there is ever a live action Disney remake of Snow White, I nominate Camilla Mendes for the title role! By the by, what does Tom Keller think of Kevin joining the Farm!

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:01 am

Stock up on the Kleenex! Luke Perry's (and Fred Andrews') death will be acknowledged in the Season 4 opener, In Memoriam. The episode will air on October 9th.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:40 pm

Madchen Amick, who plays Alice Cooper, snapped an Instagram photo of the cast at the table read for In Memoriam. There are boxes of tissues all around the table.

Return to “The Rifleman”