"The Rifleman"-'Stopover'-episode #107

I thought it would be neat to have a place to discuss "The Rifleman" episodes. If there is an episode you wish to discuss in length, please feel free to post it here.
wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Re: "The Rifleman"-'Stopover'-episode #107

Post by wildwest » Tue May 16, 2017 1:49 am

Michelle P.:37401 wrote:My favorite part of this episode:

Lucas:  What's the matter with your bed?
Mark:  But Pa, she...
Lucas:  Don’t get excited!  We can hang a blanket between the beds.  You’ll have your privacy.”
Mark:  Just a blanket!?
Lucas:  Now is no time to be wasting food, son.

[/img]
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest » Tue May 16, 2017 1:49 am

Random rambler:54377 wrote:If mark had been enthusiastic or even blase,  trying to play it cool,  would Lucas have changed his mind about letting mark sleep in the same room as Teresa Miller?  Christopher Rolf was even more addicted to his gun than Lucas-Lucas did not sleep with his gun.Lucas was a very heavy sleeper. He slept through the squabbling in his living room and at least two occasions when Mark snuck out. What mark should have told his pa the next morning: "pa, you know what she doesn"t snore like you do!"
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:39 pm

When Lucas pulls Mark's boot off, it looks as if Lucas might accidentally break Mark's leg. Mark is miffed at Lucas and it looks as if Mark kicks Lucas very hard with his other foot. Those boots would hurt.

Return to “The Rifleman”