Mark could really cry!

I thought it would be neat to have a place to discuss "The Rifleman" episodes. If there is an episode you wish to discuss in length, please feel free to post it here.
wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Mark could really cry!

Post by wildwest » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:44 pm

We have all discussed Johnny's abilities to 'cry on demand'. Lets list in order our favorite 'Mark crying scenes'
listing the 'full on tears' first then down to the forced sobbing. And list when Mark was not crying but you were! Here's mine.

Long Gun from Tuscon.....Johnny and Billy Hughes could not have been better....tears, shaking, snot

Woman from Hog Ridge...the street scene when Mark stood up to Ma Boyle...tears flowed

The Pet...when Mark said the horse bit him...some tears

Second Witness when Mark was sitting next to a sick Blue Boy....forced sobs

The Prodigal....Marks face looked like he was ready to drop tears and hid his face in Mrs. Havacourt chest

The Marshall...Mark was crying (forced) about the dead Marshall

Bloodlines....when Mark thought Lucas was killed in the barn....Marks face looked distraught and he said Pa 4 times but Mark hid his face in Lucas chest

and we can't forget Lucas tears in the eyes in Closer than a Brother. He must have been taking lessons from Johnny :nopity:

then there were the scenes neither Mark or Lucas was crying......but I was ......

In Ordeal when Lucas was writing the note
In The Vision....."please don't die son please don't die"
Surveyors....."Did ya miss me Pa?? I love you more than anything else in the whole world"

and I probably missed some. list yours in order best to least best
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Return to “The Rifleman”