Paul Fix

I thought it would be neat to have a place to discuss "The Rifleman" episodes. If there is an episode you wish to discuss in length, please feel free to post it here.
wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Paul Fix

Post by wildwest » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:53 pm

so I watched my usual Branded today. then High Chaparral comes on. it is not one of my favorite shows so I was busy and more listening to it than watching it. the episode was A Hanging Offense.

Then all of a sudden there was.....the voice......the voice of Micah so I looked up. Paul was playing the part of Cochise. He had so much Indian makeup and clothing on I might not have caught it but for the voice.

Paul also played in Indian in the movie Grayeagle

I bet Paul had fun with Chuck in the movie Ride Beyond Vengeance. Paul had a small part. He just got to act with all the Hollywood greats!
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Re: Paul Fix

Post by cowgirl » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:21 am

Paul sure have been blessed with all the great roles and the great actors and actress he got to work with. Same as his son-in-law, Harry Carey Jr. (Dobie).
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

jhoffpa
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Post by jhoffpa » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:10 pm

He was a big part of the magic of the show. couldn't imagine anyone else filling his role. just like Chuck & Johnny in there's
John H

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest » Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:01 pm

I'm like you. I usually recognize Paul by his voice first. he was a great actor!!
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Post by cowgirl » Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:45 pm

He's one of those people when you see he is in a movie or TV show, you'll wanna watch it just because he's in it. :grinning-cowboy:
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

Return to “The Rifleman”