Li'l Mark McCain in full Rifleman, Jr. mode!

The Rifleman forum posts from 2015 and prior.
cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Re: Li'l Mark McCain in full Rifleman, Jr. mode!

Post by cowgirl » Fri May 19, 2017 9:06 am

Shilohbloo:50845 wrote:
rooster davis:50841 wrote:And one other thing...

There has been plenty of discussion about 'what if Mark had been tougher, had a gun, etc.' - I wonder what kind of a show could have been made where the characters were reversed from Rifleman? A pa who was not so tough, maybe a preacher or teacher or doctor, and a son who grew up wild and crazy and brave getting into scrapes all the time?
Hmm... It would be interesting, but why do I feel like I've seen that before.... ?? smiley_scratchhead
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Re: Li'l Mark McCain in full Rifleman, Jr. mode!

Post by cowgirl » Fri May 19, 2017 9:06 am

Shilohbloo:51033 wrote:Just saw a couple interesting scenes in Daniel Boone's "The Trap", where Daniel's little boy, Israel - in full on survival mode - goes hunting alone for food; and with effort lifting that long, heavy rifle smiley_hunting, gets knocked hard on his keister - again! awesome_msn_wink - after pulling the trigger smiley_sniper... Then later, picking up the bad guy's handgun smiley_shooting (Reminding of Rifleman's "Honest Abe"), does his best to defend his pa and MingoImage. Once again quite easily picturing a "parallel universe" Mark in the role. Get such a kick out of that! Lol. awesome_kicking

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

Return to “The Rifleman Archives”