Carson Update & pics 2014

Sweeney would like to welcome you to his place. Bar room chatter goes here, but only virtual drinks.
cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Re: Carson Update & pics 2014

Post by cowgirl » Tue May 30, 2017 11:50 am

cowgirl:51034 wrote:He is so adorable!

I bet he's your sidekick or is it pardner?  :wink:

Thanks for sharing!
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

markisddg:51989 wrote:Boy am I late on this posting almost a year ago. Just wondering how Carson was doing and there he is. Now that it's May 2015 we need a new photo. Unless there is one, I'll investigate. That YMCA sounds great and no need to wonder if he's in good hands. Great photos.

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

rooster davis:51992 wrote:
markisddg:51989 wrote:Boy am I late on this posting almost a year ago. Just wondering how Carson was doing and there he is. Now that it's May 2015 we need a new photo. Unless there is one, I'll investigate. That YMCA sounds great and no need to wonder if he's in good hands. Great photos.
Hi - I was overdue for posting an update anyhow so your post was timely. Carson is now 3 2/3 years old. We went through a few rough months after he turned three but a couple of months ago I had a serious talk with him and he's been a whole different boy since then. Sweet, polite, and a lot  more cooperative.  

You never know what he'll say next. The other day he was helping his mom make him a slice of toast. He took a piece of bread out of the bag, held it up and sniffed it, and said 'Mmm, gluten free.' And at a funeral wake a few weekends ago, talking to some distant relatives he's never seen he volunteered to them "I'm a piece of work!"

The YMCA daycare here is great. They really do a good job, they keep the kids busy and have a variety of things planned and scheduled every day.

Here's a recent photo:

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cowgirl » Tue May 30, 2017 11:51 am

cowgirl:51994 wrote:Great picture rooster!

He is so adorable.  The YMCA sounds great! It's good for the kids to get out and around other kids and people.

As they say..... "Boys will be boys!"

I can't believe it's been that long rooster. It seems like yesterday we were just talking about you having a baby.

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cowgirl » Tue May 30, 2017 11:51 am

Gloria Fortner:52011 wrote:Hey, Rooster, thanks for the update.  Where has the time gone?  I can't believe he is already over three years old!!

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cowgirl » Tue May 30, 2017 11:52 am

rooster davis:52012 wrote:Thanks Gloria and Margie for the nice comments about Carson. It's amazing how big he's getting - when we brought him home from the hospital he was under 6 pounds and his head was the size of a softball... his nails were so tiny you almost couldn't see them, and now he's gotten so big already.

I look at him and try to imagine what he might look like and be like as a six year old and a ten year old and a 14 year old and a 19 year old and it's just the most incredible and awe-inspiring thing - I've got all that to look forward to. I just hope through all those years he keeps loving his Daddy as much as he does right now. Sometimes the best-brought-up kids develop an attitude or 'problems'.

We beat so many odds to have him; a lot of prayers were answered in the affirmative when he was born. We're blessed!

Return to “The North Fork Saloon”