Weekly Reports on Johnny Crawford

A message from Stacey: As many of you know, Johnny Crawford has Alzheimer's and is now living in a memory care residence. He is now mostly non-verbal, and he can no longer sign autographs or sing. I have been working with his older brother Bobby to help with fund-raising for Johnny's specialized care. In order to help folks stay up to date on Johnny and our efforts, Cowgirl & Judymcl has very kindly created this room for us.
Thank you for your support!
cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Re: Weekly Reports on Johnny Crawford

Post by cowgirl »

Thank you Charlotte & everyone else involved in seeing that we, Johnny's fans, receive the most current update on Johnny.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know how you must feel, most of us if not all of us know your pain.

You go to that family reunion and relax and enjoy yourself and your family. You certainly need a break.

The picture of Johnny & Paul is a promo shot from The Safe Guard. Love the insert that Johnny wrote about Paul. I would have loved to have heard those stories also. What fun it must have been for Johnny as a kid and as growing up on the set of The Rifleman, must have been. He was very fortunate to have experience this. Johnny is also very lucky to have all of your support!

God Bless you all!
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.
Dana2020
Sodbuster
Sodbuster

Post by Dana2020 »

Charlotte, please accept my condolences on the loss of your cousin. I always thought Paul and Johnny had a beautiful rapport.
Judy
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Judy »

Charlotte, I am sorry for the delayed post to your latest update. I took a short break from the forum, and have just returned.

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Losing loved ones is never easy, and my heart goes out to you. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Thank you for posting the pic of Paul and Johnny. I love the note that Johnny wrote, and especially the look of pure joy that is shown on the faces of Johnny and Paul. What a wonderful moment that was shared between Paul and Johnny, which is captured in a picture.
In remembrance of my beloved son:
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish, meaning "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac ( https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
TheUglyBugBall
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by TheUglyBugBall »

It's strange without Charlotte's weekly report to post! Johnny hasn't been moved from skilled nursing, and brother Bobby has been taking him family photos to enjoy. That's as much as I know, but I'm happy there's nothing bad to report! I hope everyone has had a good week. Here in San Francisco, our air quality is much better, although we watch the shifting winds with concern.

Stacey
Zanza
Stagecoach Driver
Stagecoach Driver

Post by Zanza »

I was just thinking about Johnny and how I miss the weekly report, Stacey. Thanks for letting us know that at least there is no bad news. I'm so glad Johnny has the love and devotion of his brother, Bobby, and that his brother is seeing him and taking him the pictures.

Thank God the air quality is improving in your area. It's better down here in San Diego as well, but like you say, we watch the wind with concern. Last night some individuals started a fire in a canyon two miles from our building, setting off fireworks, and that was pretty scary.
<><
Judy
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Judy »

I also think it is strange without Charlotte's weekly report. It just goes to show ya how much her reports mean to us. Thank you for sharing as much of an update as you know, Stacey. I really appreciate it. Please thank Bobby for us; you guys have been a God-sent for Johnny.
"Vaya Con Dios" (Spanish, meaning "Go with God"), by Anne Murray ( https://tinyurl.com/y8nvqqx9 )
“God has you in heaven, but I have you in my heart.” ~ TobyMac ( https://tinyurl.com/rakc5nd )
cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Post by cowgirl »

Thank you Stacey for the update. I'm glad, no news is good news for now.

It does seem strange not having Charlotte's updates. Looking forward to them. I hope she's having a nice time and is enjoying herself.
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.
TheUglyBugBall
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by TheUglyBugBall »

Bobby called this morning, so I was able to convey your thanks for his reports. Johnny enjoyed the photos on Saturday, and he is looking good. He's had visits also from Laurie and Natalie in the last week.
Judy
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Judy »

Thank you for the latest update, Stacey. I'm so glad Johnny has such dedicated family members and friends. :thumbup:
lilyrose
Gambler
Gambler

Post by lilyrose »

Thank you for the update, Stacey! :grinning-cowboy:

Return to “Support Johnny Crawford”