Lucas McCain hat worn during the The Rifleman series

If you have any suggestions / questions about the ranch, please post them here and ruskin or Cowgirl will get back to you.
wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Re: Lucas McCain hat worn during the The Rifleman series

Post by wildwest »

I got it but I will let another Ranch Hand go for it
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:
Morgan
Cattle Baron
Cattle Baron

Post by Morgan »

cowgirl wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 10:43 am Does anybody remember the name of the episode where at the end of the episode we see Lucas & Mark's rifles together in a rifle stand?
wildwest wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 4:02 pm I got it but I will let another Ranch Hand go for it
This has been driving me crazy, because I’ve had a picture of this in my head for probably well over a year now, but I can’t find the episode. The closest thing I can find is at the end of Gun Shy where we see Lucas set Mark’s rifle beside his own rifle, but only Lucas’s rifle is in the stand. Is this what you two are talking about, or is there a shot with both their rifles in a stand?
wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest »

thats what I was thinking .... Gun Shy where Mark was going to run away .... at the end when they are back at the Ranch Lucas puts Marks rifle next to his by the door. sweet shot ... and the shot of Lucas without his shirt was sweet also
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:
cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Post by cowgirl »

Morgan wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:26 am
This has been driving me crazy, because I’ve had a picture of this in my head for probably well over a year now, but I can’t find the episode. The closest thing I can find is at the end of Gun Shy where we see Lucas set Mark’s rifle beside his own rifle, but only Lucas’s rifle is in the stand. Is this what you two are talking about, or is there a shot with both their rifles in a stand?
Yes, it was only Lucas' rifle in the stand!

"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

Return to “Suggestions? Questions?”