Rifleman DVD's

Anything new with The Rifleman or anything that might be of interest to everyone in general will be posted here.
FredB
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Rifleman DVD's

Post by FredB » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:06 pm

I think the best thing I ever did was when Encore Westerns ran The Rifleman every day ( 4 episodes ) I recorded them onto DVD's in order from the pilot to the final episode. Now I can enjoy them whenever I want to and not just when a station decides to run them. :gunfightercowboy: :gunfightercowboy2:

Deneen
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Re: Rifleman DVD's

Post by Deneen » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:00 pm

:Hiya!: Fred - That's exactly why I bought the Rifleman DVDs. No commercials and I get to see all the scenes that were cut out. :happycowboy:

~Deneen~
Lucas to Mark: "I love you more than anything else in the whole world."

Oldtimer
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Re: Rifleman DVD's

Post by Oldtimer » Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:56 pm

I've been watching on Amazon prime. I don't know how long it's been available there or how long it will be. When I first started watching last month Seasons 3 & 5 weren't up yet and now they are so it may have been lately it was added to the lineup. They also added the first episode (The Sharpshooter) after I started watching, it wasn't there before. I'm assuming they are the episodes that are on the CDs as far as cutting goes. When it is not available there any longer I will probably order the CDs. I have the complete sets of Dr Quinn and Friends and wouldn't mind adding The Rifleman to my collection.

Return to “Public Announcements”