Deanne’s Corner Chapter 122

If you have a story to post, this is the place to do so. This is where you can show off your talent. Once you have finished posting your story, please send me a copy of it in it's original format to add it to this section of The McCain Ranch website. We here at the ranch enjoy these great stories, keep 'em coming!
Morgan
Sodbuster
Sodbuster

Deanne’s Corner Chapter 122

Post by Morgan » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:51 am

In Deanne’s finally story of her Saga (Chapter 122, “A Brave Man Chooses to Act”), Jason McCord is introduced and mistakes Mark for someone he used to know. Mark mistakes the man for his Pa. I always thought this story was great, but it made so much more sense after watching “Branded”! 😂
~Morgan
"If" is a troublesome word.

BluewindFarm
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Re: Deanne’s Corner Chapter 122

Post by BluewindFarm » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:47 pm

Hi Morgan, it would make more sense to those who have watched and remembered the Branded episode, Coward Step Aside. In that episode Johnny Crawford portrayed Deputy Clay Holden to Chuck Connors’ Jason McCord.

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Post by cowgirl » Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:15 pm

BluewindFarm wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:47 pm
Hi Morgan, it would make more sense to those who have watched and remembered the Branded episode, Coward Step Aside. In that episode Johnny Crawford portrayed Deputy Clay Holden to Chuck Connors’ Jason McCord.
Hi BluewindFarm, I agree with what you are saying. I love the way, in many of your stories how you crossover The Rifleman and Branded.

If anyone hasn't read BluewindFarm's stories yet, they are really good! I can associate several things that are going on with the past/future with both series.
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:05 am

thanks for the info......I will just mosey over there and check the stories out!!
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Morgan
Sodbuster
Sodbuster

Post by Morgan » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:02 am

BluewindFarm wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:47 pm
Yeah, I happened to come across that episode after reading that chapter 3 or 4 times. I loved the way you crossed stuff over!
(Also, this is Bluebird over from fanfiction.net. I would’ve been going by my first name, Kayle, when we emailed.)

...So if you’re posting does that mean we get more chapters soon? :laughingcowboy: *fingers crossed*

And yes, Wildwest, if you haven’t read her stories you have to!! They’re amazing!
~Morgan
"If" is a troublesome word.

Return to “The Writer's Corner”