I made this for Pa Written by stantler16

If you have a story to post, this is the place to do so. This is where you can show off your talent. Once you have finished posting your story, please send me a copy of it in it's original format to add it to this section of The McCain Ranch website. We here at the ranch enjoy these great stories, keep 'em coming!
cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

I made this for Pa Written by stantler16

Post by cowgirl » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:20 pm

stantler16:14373 wrote:In my way how much he loved my mother!

Don't let go

I can't believe this moment's come, it's so incredible that we're alone.  There's so much to be said and done.  It's impossible to be overrun.  Will you believe me when I feel this way, 'cause we just met, tell me if that's ok?  Take this feeling make it grow, never let...never let it go.  
Don't let go1 You gave me something to believe in. Don't let go, of this moment in time.  Don't let go! I can't explain the things that I'm feeling...don't let go!
          Now would you mind if I bared my soul, if I came right out and said that you're beautiful. 'Cause there is something here I can't explain, I feel like riding into pourin rain.  Get my sense running wind, I can't resist your, sweet, sweet smile.  So take this feeling, let it grow.  Never let it, never let it go!
      Don't let go1 You gave me something to believe in. Don't let go, of this moment in time.  Don't let go! I can't explain the things that I'm feeling... I won't let go!
          I have been waiting all my life, just looking at you fills the night!    Don't let go1 You gave me something to believe in. Don't let go, of this moment in time.  Don't let go! I can't explain the things that I'm feeling... I won't let you go.  No, I won't let you go!

(spirit: stallion of the cimarron copyright) (I own nothing)
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

Return to “The Writer's Corner”