Pa made me write this Written by stantler16

If you have a story to post, this is the place to do so. This is where you can show off your talent. Once you have finished posting your story, please send me a copy of it in it's original format to add it to this section of The McCain Ranch website. We here at the ranch enjoy these great stories, keep 'em coming!
cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Pa made me write this Written by stantler16

Post by cowgirl » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:21 pm

stantler16:14367 wrote:a poem for class, uggh!
                               I will always return!
         I hear the wind call my name.  The sound that leads me home again.  It sparks up the fire, the flame that still burns, to you I will always return. I know the road is long, but where you are is home.  Where ever you stay, I'll find the way. I run like the river and follow the sun, I fly like an eagle, to where I belong.  I can't stand the distance.  I can't dream alone, I can't wait to see you, yes I am on my way home.  
        Now I know it's true, my every road leads to you.  And in the hours of darkness, your light gets me through. You run like the river, you shine like the sun.  You fly like the eagle, yes you are the one! I've seen every sunset, and with all that I've learned, it's to you I will always return, yes you I will always return!  

(spirit: stallion of the Cimarron copyright)(I own nothing) Still cool!
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

Return to “The Writer's Corner”