Rifleman Reboot

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Re: Rifleman Reboot

Post by cowgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:11 pm

ralphm1999:50535 wrote:
cowgirl:50530 wrote:Ralph, do you remember working under Don Torpin? I'd be interested in anything you might remember.
I know I worked under Don Torpin more than once but can't recall anything about him.  Are you familiar with Mike Moder.  I worked very often with him and we became friends after a while.  I was into photography at that time and took a time photo from Mulholland drive of the valley at night.  When I showed him the photo he asked me to enlarge it and frame it.  Then he hung it in his living room.  

There was another 2nd AD whose name eludes me that I worked with very often.  I had a little pocket chess set.  I played chess all the time and in those days everybody was chess crazy.   when I worked with that AD he always made me play with him.  I always beat him and he continued to book me so he could try to beat me.  

Little gimmicks to get more bookings.   :???:
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cowgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:11 pm

cowgirl:50536 wrote:
Are you familiar with Mike Moder.  I worked very often with him and we became friends after a while.
I'm not too familiar with him.  I do know of some of his work and that he was
Assistant Director for The Rifleman/Dark Day at North Fork.

I noticed he did do some things for Four Star Productions.  Did you happen to meet him on the set of Wanted Dead or Alive?
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by cowgirl » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:12 pm

PostPosted: 25 May 2014 12:23 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
cowgirl wrote:
Quote:
Are you familiar with Mike Moder. I worked very often with him and we became friends after a while.

I'm not too familiar with him. I do know of some of his work and that he was
Assistant Director for The Rifleman/Dark Day at North Fork.

I noticed he did do some things for Four Star Productions. Did you happen to meet him on the set of Wanted Dead or Alive?

I only remember working for him on Robert Taylor Detectives where he was the 2nd AD. I'm surprised IMDB does not mention him on this show.

Return to “Rifleman Reboot”