similar episodes / situations

Do you think you know all there is to know about The Rifleman? Well let's just see how much we all know about this show & it's characters.
Deneen
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Re: similar episodes / situations

Post by Deneen » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:45 pm

A Contradiction:
"Only my friends call me Milly! People who don't trust me and gamblers call me Miss Scott!"
"Milly's Brother" ~ Milly likes Harry Chase - But it doesn't seem to bother her that Harry is a gambler.

"TinHorn" ~ Milly is annoyed because she thinks Lucas has become a gambler.

~Deneen~
Lucas to Mark: "I love you more than anything else in the whole world."

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:56 am

Two tall guys: In tension, the Martins plan to substitute Lucas for Roy Coleman /Sid halperin because Lucas fits the general description on the wanted poster. In none so blind, Mark thinks his father might have blinded a man in a fight because of Day's description.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:47 am

She was nice to me: In the vision, Mark tells Lucas hazel was nice to him, further aggravating his already upset father and inciting Lucas's little green giant monster. In the actress, Lucas says "that was nice of her" when Mark says Millie took him out for dinner every night when Lucas was out of town. I think Lucas was a little worried Millie was moving in on his Mark turf.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:29 am

Miss Bertie and the lonesome bride : both ladies arrive on the stage. Both are looking for new opportunities and getting by on their wits. Miss Bertie is deceptively helpless. Mary woodson is beautiful and tough. Millie sends Mark to get Lucas when miss Bertie buys oil for her handcuffs. Micah sends Mark to get Lucas when Mary woodson says she is Lucas's mail order bride. Sweeney is uncomfortable having both women in his saloon.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:55 pm

In obituary, Lucas shoots Billy boy's gun away from Billy boy's hand, then gives Billy boy a thank you salute when he realizes Billy boy has killed Byron Claremont. In death trap, Simon battle shoots the gun from sonny boy's hand then punches sonny boy in the mouth for good measure.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:30 pm

In the challenge, Jake pardee challenges Lucas to prove prison has not turned him "yellow". In tension, clemmie Martin, who has a bad leg, tracks down Roy Coleman to show he is as good as everyone else.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:26 am

In the blowout, Lucas and Mark return from a long trip out of town. Lucas is asked to calm things down because al walker is in town. At the end of the episode, Mark asks a philosophical question about whether al walker was a hero. In the actress, Lucas goes to willow springs and back to let Beth know about her new husband's eminent death. At the end of the episode, Mark makes Lucas uncomfortable by asking Lucas to explain love.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:43 am

At the end of the blowout, after the gunfight, Lucas hugs Mark. At the end of death trap Mark hugs Lucas.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:13 am

Mark takes off: In the surveyors, Mark runs away to make his pa sorry for not taking his concerns about something happening with the surveyors seriously. In the day of the hunter, Mark reasons it will be okay with Lucas if he leaves the ranch without permission because his pa did not say he absolutely had to stay home.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Lucas losing face: in the patsy, Mark is worried Lucas's reputation as the rifleman will suffer when Lucas seemingly backs down from Sam barrows. In the day of the hunter, Mark worries Lucas's reputation will take a some knocks if he does not accept Cass Caldecott's challenge.

Return to “The Rifleman Trivia & Games Section - 2015 to present”