Valentines Day for Mark

Do you think you know all there is to know about The Rifleman? Well let's just see how much we all know about this show & it's characters.
cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Valentines Day for Mark

Post by cowgirl »

Mark is all grown up and has a sweetheart. Who would you pick for Mark's Valentine in today's world?

Happy Valentine's Day!
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Re: Valentines Day for Mark

Post by wildwest »

I LOVE the pics of Lucas. A gal for Mark??? In todays world?? thats really hard, todays gals are not that sweet and demure. Marks two loves Laurie and Sally Walker were not right. He needed a gal like Anne Dodd or his own Mother who must have adored Lucas. I'm anxious to see the other answers.

I love The Actress where Mark asks Lucas to tell him about love and Lucas tells him. I have always like this dialogue because the episode was Chucks idea and I felt these words were how Chuck looked at life and love. I think Chuck was a hopeless romantic.

Mark..... "Spite you being so much older, could you explain love to me?"
I must say his question came to quite a shock to me. I quickly tried to talk my way out of this, hinting to him that maybe I wasn’t in the mood to talk about it. "Oh.....you don't want me to explain that, now do you son?"

Nodding his head he said "Yes I do!"
Okay, here it went! "Well Mark, it's a lot of things. It means different things to different people, depending on what they want." "To some it means.....sharing, to some.....taking.....to some, just doing for others."

He looked puzzled, “Yeah, but…but how does it feel?
I turned back to him as I thought about that question. "Well, if you love someone, who loves you, and you both mean the same thing by it, it feels good. Happy and safe and sharing."
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

cowgirl
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: North Fork - New Mexico Territory c/o of The McCain Ranch

Post by cowgirl »

I agree about the actress today. After I posted this, I thought: "What were you thinking!?" I couldn't think of one girl!
"Keep your 'sites' on The Rifleman"
"The Rifleman hits the 'Mark' every week on abc."
A cowgirl's work is never done.

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest »

:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."

TheUglyBugBall
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by TheUglyBugBall »

There are several young actresses I enjoy these days, including Florence Pugh, Saoirse Ronan, Olivia Cooke, Beanie Feldstein, and Anya Taylor-Joy. But I'm going to have to say Kaitlyn Dever for this one. She was great in Justified and just keeps getting better. One thing all the actresses I like have in common is that they are spirited and feisty!

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest »

thanks for weighing in on this!

Return to “The Rifleman Trivia & Games Section - 2015 to present”