#59 - The Hero

There is always a lesson to learn when you watch “The Rifleman.” There is no better teacher for Mark than his father, Lucas McCain. Lucas teaches Mark from “The Bible” and from experience. Sometimes the lessons are hard ones and at times rather easy ones. They are still lessons learned! Let’s discuss the lessons learned in each episode. “Every lesson you learn makes you a better partner.” “Just remember the lessons!”
Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Re: #59 - The Hero

Post by Dana » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:06 pm

I can't wait!

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:11 pm

Be careful what you wish for-you might get it! Lucas tells Micah he hopes Mark did not get kept after school again. Moments later, Lucas is humiliated and incensed to see Mark as the leader of the pack taunting and tormenting colley.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:11 am

Colley finds his backbone

Lucas: since Mark was so rude to you, I'd like for him to spend some time with you.

Colley: nothing doing McCain! And another thing, you can tell that brat of yours that if that precious blue boy of his ever gets hoof and mouth disease he better not come crying to me! He may be one of Hollywood's best town criers, but his tears cut no dice with me!

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:52 am

Another good one Dana.....
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Return to ““Just Remember the Lessons!” - 2015 to present”