The Boarding House

I thought it would be neat to have a place to discuss "The Rifleman" episodes. If there is an episode you wish to discuss in length, please feel free to post it here.
wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Re: The Boarding House

Post by wildwest » Tue May 16, 2017 3:06 pm

BluewindFarm:31789 wrote:
cowgirl:30534 wrote:I found this a bit odd..... did you ever see a birdhouse hung up against a house?

I honestly wouldn't want this hanging on my house.  You'd have bird poop all over your front porch!!!!!  :shock:
I thought it was a glass enclosed front porch lantern, that would make more sense than a birdhouse...
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

cowgirl:31803 wrote:You could be right about the lantern, but I still think it looks like a bird house.  :wink:

I tried zooming in on it and this is what I got.

:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

BluewindFarm:31808 wrote:Well, that shoots down my theory of a porch lantern... It does look like a birdhouse...

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest » Tue May 16, 2017 3:07 pm

Random rambler:54393 wrote:I think I figured out why mark shot off his mouth to Agnes Hamilton.  At the beginning of the episode,  John and Agnes are talking
And it is implied she came out west to find a husband,  but none of the men meet her high standards-yeah right! Mark was terrified John Hamilton was trying to set his cousin up with his pa. He did not want her as his new ma and was in the immortal words of Barney give trying to nip it in the bud!

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:13 am

Of course, Julia did not want a scene in public, but still... Lucas was lucky Julia did not slap him when he grabbed her by the arm on the street!

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:31 pm

Deleted scene revised

Micah: passing judgment, lucasboy?

Lucas:no, that's not my place.

Micah: no, it's not, but that's never stopped you before.

Return to “The Rifleman”