The Challenge

I thought it would be neat to have a place to discuss "The Rifleman" episodes. If there is an episode you wish to discuss in length, please feel free to post it here.
Judy
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Re: The Challenge

Post by Judy » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:49 am

You're welcome, Dana.

I'm afraid I don't see the resemblance you speck of between those two men. Maybe I am looking at pictures of Adam and Marlon, which are quite different than the pictures you see that show the features you mention. Would you mind posting an attachment of both men, to show us what you see?
Last edited by Judy on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:26 pm

Judy, unfortunately I have no talent for pasting pictures from post to post.

When the two were being held hostage, Micah was mostly silent and Hattie shrieked at Jake. Also, did you notice the shot with Hattie and the professor? Both sat slumped in a chair with head in hand.

Judy
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Judy » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:37 am

It's OK; we all have different talents and that is a good thing. What a boring world this would be if we were all exactly alike!

I love Hattie; she is one spicy lady! In other words, she has no problem standing up to anyone and telling it like it is. Yes, I did notice both Hattie and the professor slumping in their chairs with their heads resting on their arms. :happycowboy:

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:46 am

Do we know why Jake pardee went to prison? I kind of thought it was a relatively minor crime, but the legend kept getting bigger and bigger.

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:19 pm

Good point Dana...I don't think we know
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Return to “The Rifleman”