Connected Episodes

I thought it would be neat to have a place to discuss "The Rifleman" episodes. If there is an episode you wish to discuss in length, please feel free to post it here.
Morgan
Blueboy
Blueboy

Connected Episodes

Post by Morgan » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:06 am

This is a branch of my last post, (Episodes where Mark's age is given) You may want to read the first few replies if you would like some background.

Are there any episodes in which events from another episode are referenced?
~Morgan
"If" is a troublesome word.

Deneen
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Re: Connected Episodes

Post by Deneen » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:50 am

"Nora" :cheekycowboy: - Mark tells Lucas that he likes Nora the same way he liked
Ann Dodd. ("The Visitor")

"The PitchMan" - Speed Sullivan and his son Swifty come to North Fork.
"Assault" - Speed & Swifty return to north Fork in the same season.
* Johnny Crawford *
You Are In My Prayers :angel5:

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest » Tue Dec 11, 2018 2:47 pm

The Martinet and Case of Identity....connect Lon Perry
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Thu May 23, 2019 3:37 am

The Journey back: Mark gets the gold watch he wants. None so blind: is Mark using that gold watch to synchronize the movements to get back at Mac?

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest » Thu May 23, 2019 1:24 pm

also in The Journey Back when Mark accepts the job (to earn the watch) Lucas refers to Mark the other job he had working in the stable.....(to earn money for Lucas birthday saddle)

there was the connection with Sam Buckart from The Indian and then to The Raid, his friendship with Lucas

Speed Sullivan was connected in two episodes and the reference to the 'lightning rod' that never got delivered?
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Fri May 24, 2019 3:32 am

wildwest wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 1:24 pm
also in The Journey Back when Mark accepts the job (to earn the watch) Lucas refers to Mark the other job he had working in the stable.....(to earn money for Lucas birthday saddle)

there was the connection with Sam Buckart from The Indian and then to The Raid, his friendship with Lucas

Speed Sullivan was connected in two episodes and the reference to the 'lightning rod' that never got delivered?
In the vision, Mark picks a fight and pitches a fit with Lucas because Lucas won't buy him a new saddle. In first wages, Lucas is bent out of shape, because Mark won't tell him why he needs to work. Later Mark surprises Lucas with a new saddle for his birthday.

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:27 am

In the surveyors, Mark runs away because he is upset with Lucas for not be living him. In a time for singing, Mark is upset with Lucas for not listening to him. Micah suggests Mark might have run away because Lucas was too rough on Mark. Lucas says Mark wouldn't do that and reminds Micah of the surveyors.

Return to “The Rifleman”