Ron Einstein

This is the North Fork Church and our place to pray. If you have someone who needs a prayer or if you need need a prayer, no matter what the prayer, here is where to pray. Do not discuss religion in general, please have respect for other people & their beliefs.
Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Ron Einstein

Post by Dana » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:09 am

Ron Einstein passed away yesterday. He was the brother of Albert Brooks, a writer on the the smothers brothers show (he also played officer Judy), and Super Dave Osborne. Rest in peace and my condolences to his family!

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Re: Ron Einstein

Post by wildwest » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:43 pm

a talented man and to have the name....Einstein....thats unique. R.I.P. Einstein
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Wed Jan 16, 2019 12:52 am

Ron Einstein's father Harry Parke was a comedian who specialized in dialects. His nickname was "The Mad Russian". Tragically, Mr. Parke died at age 54. He suffered a heart attack during a friars club roast for his close friends lucille ball and desi arnaz. A stunned Lucy wept uncontrollably. A distraught desi said the award which meant so much was now meaningless.

Howard
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Howard » Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:16 am

We all know that Albert Einstein was a very good man.
But his brother Frank, was a monster...

Dan
Q: What did the farmer say when he couldn't find his tractor?
A: Anyone seen my tractor?

Return to “North Fork Church”