The Vision

Chit Chat on bloopers and things worth mentioning!
flabirder
Sharpshooter
Sharpshooter

Re: The Vision

Post by flabirder » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:00 pm

Howard wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm
The Vision was not a favorite of mine...

Dan
It wasn't one of my favorites either. I didn't like the fact that Lucas was in a bad mood & took it out on Mark. Mark didn't want to go with him but Lucas said he couldn't leave him home alone, but other times when Lucas was gone, Mark stayed with Hatti or Micah. In The Angry Gun, Lucas sent Mark ahead with the stagecoach while he tracked the outlaws & in Second Witness, Mark stayed with Micah while Lucas went to testify at the trial, so there was no need for him to force Mark to go with him.

2 of my favorites were The Sheridan Story and Knight Errant. Knight Errant was a fun episode to watch. :grinning-cowboy:

Dana
Ranch Alumni
Ranch Alumni

Post by Dana » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:49 am

flabirder wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:00 pm
Howard wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 pm
The Vision was not a favorite of mine...

Dan
It wasn't one of my favorites either. I didn't like the fact that Lucas was in a bad mood & took it out on Mark. Mark didn't want to go with him but Lucas said he couldn't leave him home alone, but other times when Lucas was gone, Mark stayed with Hatti or Micah. In The Angry Gun, Lucas sent Mark ahead with the stagecoach while he tracked the outlaws & in Second Witness, Mark stayed with Micah while Lucas went to testify at the trial, so there was no need for him to force Mark to go with him.

2 of my favorites were The Sheridan Story and Knight Errant. Knight Errant was a fun episode to watch. :grinning-cowboy:
Flabirder, I felt that Mark picked a fight with Lucas because he was mad about not getting the saddle. Plus, Mark was on the edge of puberty and testing the waters-pun intended. When Mark dumped the water on the marigolds, he knew it would upset Lucas even further. Lucas would not let Mark stay in the house by himself overnight (quite rightly), but let Mark sleep alone outside before the house was built. Consistency, thy name is Lucas McCain!

Deleted Scene

Mark: Do I have to go on this stupid trip with you?

Lucas: you know you can't stay here alone. Mrs. Dalrymple and Hattie got on my case for doing that last time.

Mark: oh, man I invited all the fellows at school over for a rave.

wildwest
Ranch Hand Alumni
Ranch Hand Alumni

Post by wildwest » Fri Aug 16, 2019 1:07 pm

Ha Dana....you are killing me here. you shoulda been a scrip[t writer!!!!
:cowgirl: "For I know that my redeemer liveth, and He shall stand beside me later on."
(Lucas in Home Ranch) :gunfightercowboy:

Return to “Barnyard Blunders - 2015 to present”