Stargirl

We all love Westerns, but there are lots of good non-western television shows as well! Come on in and share your memories with us!
Dana2020
Duster
Duster

Stargirl

Post by Dana2020 »

I started watching the show because Luke Wilson is in it. Like the Rifleman, there are a plethora of single parents.
Dana2020
Duster
Duster

Re: Stargirl

Post by Dana2020 »

Jordan Mahkent aka Icicle illustrates how the road to hell is paved with good intentions. He started Project New America for all the right reasons, but no spoilers-let's just say the ends do not justify his means
Dana2020
Duster
Duster

Post by Dana2020 »

This is one of my new favorite shows! Pat Dugan, Courtney/Stargirl's stepfather is taking up his stepdaughter's and his town's troubles. However, Pat is brushing off and ignoring his own son Mike. I was thinking this first, then saw this spoiler speculation:will Mike go over to the Injustice Society?
Dana2020
Duster
Duster

Post by Dana2020 »

Parallel in the same episode: Jordan Mahkent aka the Icicle does not want his son Cameron to know about his double life and the Injustice Society. Pat Dugan aka sidekick Stripesy makes his son Mike stay home with the dog while he and all the kids go off to save the world.
Dana2020
Duster
Duster

Post by Dana2020 »

From the promo clip of the season finale, I am convinced Mike Dugan is going over to the side of the Injustice Society. Icicle threatens Barbara with killing Her husband, her daughter, but not her stepson

Return to “TV Non-Westerns”